An advisor can play one of the most prominent roles in a person’s life, forming a long-lasting relationship and providing trusted counsel. It’s not surprising that it can be incredibly overwhelming to find an advisor you trust and with whom you want to work for the long-term.
At Integra Capital Advisors, we understand this overwhelming and intimidating process. Trusting someone with your hard-earned money is no simple task. Our mission as your advisor is to enable you to live a fulfilling life, confident of achieving your goals. We feel lucky to have been able to build a successful business working with individuals, families, and businesses we enjoy serving and who trust us with their life savings.
Many of our clients may not realize that we’re always looking to take on great clients with whom we think we would collaborate well. Yet, our business largely grows based on referrals our clients make.
What Sets Us Apart
We’ve been fortunate to work with a wide range of clients who do refer their friends and family to us. We believe so many people have referred others to us for a few different reasons:
- A personalized approach. Our services are designed so you can take advantage of what is appropriate for you. We take a proactive approach to helping you develop a strategy to achieve your financial goals, using the most efficient methods available.
- Objective advice. As an independent firm, we aren’t tied to sales quotas or proprietary products. Instead, we have the freedom to offer unbiased advice and gain access to hundreds of global strategic partners and ﬁrst-rate technology tools.
- Strong relationships. Our personalized process has led to us build long-lasting relationships with so many clients. We’re proud to serve as a go-to resource and support system when someone has a question or faces a tough decision.
- A disciplined process. Clients who are looking for a personal, yet structured, approach to financial planning choose to work with us because of our disciplined financial planning process and genuine concern for our clients' well-being.
The People We Serve Best
Because we like to form trusted and close relationships with our clients, we strive to work with people we believe we can best serve. We specialize in serving active professional couples planning for retirement. In particular, we focus on the needs of women who, due to longer life expectancies and various life events, often have bigger challenges in making sure their financial future is sound. Our clients typically have busy lives and seek guidance and advice from a knowledgeable professional who can guide them toward their wealth goals.
Working closely together, we offer the following services:
- Financial planning
- Retirement income planning
- Investment planning
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Insurance planning
Do You Know Someone Who Could Benefit From Our Services?
One of the reasons we work with a select number of clients is so we can provide personalized attention and care to each of our clients, as well as their loved ones. When you have questions about your portfolio or strategies, we’re here to help. When you experience a new milestone in life, we’re here to help. And if you have a friend or family member who has questions or needs unbiased advice, we’re never too busy to help.
If you’re a client with our firm and you’ve enjoyed working with us, we hope you’ll refer a friend, colleague, or family member who may benefit from our services. There is never a fee, charge, or obligation for your first meeting.
For a no-obligation consultation, please forward this to them or have them call us at (941) 778-1900 or email email@example.com.
About Tom Breiter
Tom Breiter is the founder of Integra Capital Advisors, a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm serving affluent clients across the country from our offices in the Bradenton - Sarasota and Naples areas of Florida. Tom and his team provide personalized financial and retirement income planning as well as investment portfolio management. The team takes on new clients they believe will be engaged in a collaborative, holistic approach to wealth planning. Call (941) 778-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about our client engagement process.