An advisor can play one of the most prominent roles in a person’s life, forming a long-lasting relationship and providing trusted counsel. It’s not surprising that it can be incredibly overwhelming to find an advisor you trust and with whom you want to work for the long-term.
At Integra Capital Advisors, we understand this intimidating process. Trusting someone with your hard-earned money is not easy. Our mission as your advisor is to enable you to live a fulfilling life, confident of achieving your goals. We feel lucky to have been able to build a successful business working with families, business owners, and especially women who have found themselves “suddenly single”. We enjoy serving those who trust us with their life savings.
Many of our clients may not realize that we’re always looking to take on new relationships with people who we think we would collaborate well with. Yet, our business largely grows based on introductions our current clients make.
What Sets Us Apart
We’ve been fortunate to work with a wide range of clients who have introduced us to their friends and family. We believe these introductions happen for a few different reasons:
- A personalized approach. Our services are designed so you can take advantage of what is appropriate for you. There are seven pillars to a financial plan, but not all seven are needed by each family. We take a proactive approach to helping you develop a strategy to achieve your financial goals, using the most efficient methods available.
- Objective advice. As an independent fee-only fiduciary, we aren’t tied to sales quotas or proprietary products. Instead, we have the freedom to offer unbiased advice and provide you access to hundreds of investment opportunities and use ﬁrst-rate technology tools in the planning process.
- Strong relationships. Our personalized process has led to us build long-lasting relationships with our clients. We’re proud to serve as a go-to resource and support system when someone has a question or faces a tough decision.
- A disciplined repeatable process. Clients who are looking for a personal, yet structured, approach to financial planning choose to work with us because of our disciplined investment and financial planning process and genuine concern for our clients' well-being.
- Second Opinion Service (SOS). If someone is important in your life, a relative, or friend, and they need financial advice, we make ourselves available to help. There is no obligation for them to become a client. If it turns out they are a good fit to work with us, then we may form a long-term relationship with them as well. But at the least, they will receive the best advise we can offer.
The People We Serve Best
Because we like to form trusted and close relationships with our clients, we strive to work with people we believe we can best serve. We specialize in serving active professional couples planning for retirement. In particular, we focus on the needs of women who, due to longer life expectancies and various life events, often have bigger challenges in making sure their financial future is sound. Women also tend to have different priorities and concerns than their spouse or partner. Our clients typically have busy lives and seek guidance and advice from a knowledgeable professional who can guide them toward their wealth goals.
Working closely together, we offer the following services:
- Financial planning
- Retirement income planning
- Investment management
- Estate planning
- Tax advice
- Insurance needs analysis
- And more……
Do You Know Someone Who Could Benefit From Our Services?
One of the reasons we work with a select number of clients is so we can provide personalized attention and care to each of them, as well as their loved ones. When you have questions about your investment portfolio or financial planning strategies, we’re here to help. When you experience a new milestone in life, or an unexpected life event, we’re here to help. And if you have a friend or family member who has questions or needs unbiased advice, we’re never too busy to help.
If you’re a client with our firm and you’ve enjoyed working with us, we hope you’ll introduce us to a friend, colleague, or family member who may benefit from our services. There is never a fee, charge, or obligation for the first meeting.
For a no-obligation consultation, please forward this to them or have them call us at (941) 778-1900 or email email@example.com.